What is going on in your area? How have others tackled similar issues? The tags in the map of the Netherlands below show the locations engaged in spatial adaptation. An overview of adaptation measures implemented locally is available via the ClimateScan website.
- Voorne-Putten is keeping its cool: strategy for a climate-proof island
- Pursuit of resilience in Weert: cultural history as the basis for a climate-adaptive city centre
- Wave stones in Deventer render climate adaptation visible
- Stress test for the island of Goeree-Overflakkee
- Stress test in the municipalities of Groningen and Ten Boer