What is going on in your area? How have others tackled similar issues? The tags in the map of the Netherlands below show the locations engaged in spatial adaptation. An overview of adaptation measures implemented locally is available via the ClimateScan website.
- Three climate-proof streets in natural gas-free neighbourhood of Paddepoel
- Green rooftop subsidy in Nieuwegein: success factors and tips
- More room for water with the restored Ugchelsebeek brook in Apeldoorn
- Enschede restores former urban brook
- Garden centre sets up innovation garden to encourage climate-adaptive gardening