What is going on in your area? How have others tackled similar issues? The tags in the map of the Netherlands below show the locations engaged in spatial adaptation. An overview of adaptation measures implemented locally is available via the ClimateScan website.
- Perforated rainwater sewers help to combat excessive groundwater levels and drought in Diemen
- Low-level storage offers great potential for water storage in Diemen
- Dobbelmannklooster residents collectively investing in adaptation measures
- Rainwater fence in Zwolle collects rainwater and encourages greening
- The Rain Tower: a network of smart rainwater buffers on private property