What is going on in your area? How have others tackled similar issues? The tags in the map of the Netherlands below show the locations engaged in spatial adaptation. An overview of adaptation measures implemented locally is available via the ClimateScan website.
- NAS adaptation tool helps province of Utrecht to identify opportunities and bottlenecks
- Cultural history to tackle waterlogging in the city of Kampen
- Cool Towns developing tools for heat-proof cities in Europe
- City of Zwolle has developed its own adaptation strategy
- Impact project: water risks in spatial developments and assets