Climate change is generating new risks in urban areas. Extreme weather is increasing in frequency, whilst the impact of severe precipitation, urban flooding, heat, and drought is growing. Consequently, understanding and quantifying such risks is essential. By visualising the climate tasking, the BlueLabel is putting government bodies, businesses, and private citizens in a position to take action. Such action may involve measures pertaining to infrastructure, area development, or individual gardens.
BlueLabel offers an information service featuring:
- A residents portal;
- A policy monitor for government bodies;
- An information platform for housing corporations, real estate parties, and businesses.
BlueLabel helps to:
- Present a univocal picture to enable benchmarking;
- Communicate clearly;
- Monitor the effectiveness of policy;
- Set down requirements (e.g., regarding new construction and grants).